The Appel family
It is not a casualty that the Family Appel is living in the area of Kirchheim/Teck for over 25 years. This area has a tradition regarding laser-cutting, cutting and die-cutting, as since more than 40 years ago, the first CO2-laser in Germany was built and also the first sample-makers (cutting tables) were produced. Today, important manufacturers of cutting machines (laser, water-jet, steel rule processors, automatic bending machines, milling-machine, routers) and service companies are located in our area.
The different niches appeared during the past 25 years brought us to divide our fields in Cutting-Service, Die-Cutting and Die-Making supplies, in Consultancy and Machine trade.
Welcome to our group of companies offering complete solutions to YOUR market.
Die-cutting and die making consumables
We sell consumables, machines and tools for Die-Making and Die-Cutting:
- All for making steel rule dies and correspondent tools (stripping, blanking, ...)
- Ejection rubber, also Polyron® and several rubber-profiles
- Pertinax and steel plates for phenolic counters and steel counter plates (SCP)
- All consumables for sample makers & digital cutting plotters
- Any equipment and products needed for producing rotary dies
- Cutting and creasing rules with better geometries and specs than usual available
We supply specially:
- Cutting and die-cutting solutions and materials for any substrate
- Cutters/milling tools and any material for counters (Pertinax, Steel plates)
- Plywood and alternative die-boards for accurate and sandwich dies
- All consumables and tools for die-making
- Machines for preparing dies, for nicking, stripping, cutting, lipping, notching, ...
Other associates are AST, a service-Company for cutting with new Technologies. Boxpert is well-known as professional and dedicated second hand machines dealer in the Market for both, Die-Making and Die-Cutting. Francisco Appel Consulting: the Company who offers information, ideas, solutions, advice and perspectives to packaging producers and die-makers.
Under this roof, we cover the demand for knowledge, organization, teaching, coaching, provide ideas, and suggest solutions with the target of increment productivity and quality in the production of packages or steel rule dies.
A fundamental consulting start with a tailor-made audit, result in a diagnostic, and continue with actions and the implementation of tools
(like 5S, continuous improvements, best practice, process-description and/or optimization, etc.).
Read more under www.appel-diecutting.com
What because of the consistency, the runs, the urgency cannot be die-cut, we solve by other cutting techniques: Knife-cutting, laser-cut, milling or mostly by water-jet cutting.
We design, create ideas and brings them to reality. We also optimize existing CAD-drawings in order to use as much as possible from the material to be cut.
We are able to offer a tailored made product, including ensembling and packed in plastic cases or corrugated boxes.
Read more under AST
Boxpert is the platform for dealing with second-hand equipment for die-makers and die-cutters: We search for the machine you are looking for and find also buyers for your surplus equipment.
We take care of the complete process, from dismantling until the start-up and training.
Boxpert offers also complete (turn-key) die-shops, deliver spare parts and submit links to the best technicians for specific jobs.
Read more under www.boxpert.com